The University of New Haven the founders of University New Haven Scholarship is a private university in West Haven, Connecticut. The university’s grounds span 122 acres between its main campus in West Haven, Connecticut, and its campus for graduate studies in Orange, Connecticut. The University includes the College of Arts and Sciences, Pompea College of Business, and Tagliatela College of Engineering. It also houses the Henry C. Lee College of Criminal Justice and Forensic Sciences and the School of Health Sciences. The university is part of the Northeast-10 Conference. Its mascot is a charger. This is a medieval war horse.
The University of New Haven was founded on Yale’s campus in 1920. It is a private, coeducational university awarded academic excellence by U.S. News & World Report and The Princeton Review. The University of New Haven is between New York City, Boston, and West Haven. It hosts 6,800 students from all over the world.
About University of New Haven Scholarship
The University of New Haven Scholarship 2022 provides a fully-funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is not available for master’s degrees. This scholarship will allow you to work and learn throughout your graduate program. It also provides 75% tuition assistance and hourly wages. The University of New Haven Scholarship can be divided into Dean’s Scholarship and Provost’s Assistantship.
1. Provost’s Assistantship
The University of New Haven offers two types of work opportunities to international and domestic full-time master’s students who enroll in this highly competitive program. A Provost’s assistantship is provided to the highest-achieving graduate students. The position will allow students to work as academic assistants for up to 15 hours per week (550 hours total). Students will be offered:
- You will have the opportunity to work and learn throughout your graduate program.
- 75% tuition assistance
- An hourly wage
Types of Provost’s Assistantships
Students can assist in faculty-mentored research or conduct their research.
Some responsibilities include tutoring students, teaching labs, and grading papers. The duties of each department will differ.
Students must submit their application packet to be considered for a Provost’s Assistantship. The Priority One deadline for the Fall semester is March 1, and the Priority Two deadline is April 1. The Priority One deadline for the Fall semester is October 1, and the Priority Two deadline is November 1.
2. Dean’s Scholarship Program
After careful consideration of the application materials of new candidates, a Dean’s Scholarship is awarded to full-time master’s degree students from domestic and international universities. This program offers up to 50% tuition aid during students’ enrollment at the University of New Haven.
Students must submit their complete application packet to be considered for a Dean’s Scholarship. The Priority One deadline for the Fall semester is March 30, and the Priority Two deadline is May 1.
The Priority One deadline for the Fall semester is March 30, and the Priority Two deadline for the Spring semester is May 1. Dean’s scholarships may be awarded after these deadlines if funding is still available.
Eligibility Criteria for University of New Haven Scholarship
The following requirements are required to be eligible for this masters scholarships UK:
- English is the language necessary.
- All countries are eligible.
- Candidates must have a good record of pre-qualification.
- This educational bursary is open to all applicants from around the globe.
- This university must enroll the seeker in a master’s program.
How to Apply for University of New Haven Scholarship?
Follow the instructions below to apply for this UK scholarship.
1. You do not need to submit separate applications for scholarships. Apply for a Master’s Degree at University.
2. The following documents can be uploaded
- Transcripts in English from all universities and colleges attended. Transcripts should be sent in sealed envelopes to the admissions office. Unofficial documents may be uploaded to the online application system only for initial review. The admissions committee must receive all official documents before classes begin.
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- A curriculum vitae or resume
- English Language Requirement ( See here for more information).
- GRE/GMAT scores are required for specific majors. GRE School Code: 3663; GMAT school code: P1X-DS-94. For more information, please visit this page’s GRE/GMAT section.
To know more about University of New Haven Scholarship, please visit official website