The Capstone Editing Company proudly presents The Capstone Editing Textbook International Grant to Support Outstanding Students for 2020/21.
The grant is open to international and domestic students. One $1,000 gift voucher per annum is available for three years at a book shop of your choosing. Grant recipients will have the option to buy any books that they require for their studies. The Textbook Grant can significantly reduce the financial burden of starting a semester.
Capstone Editing, a specialist in academic editing, is here to serve the needs of students and academics.
About Capstone Editing Company
Capstone Editing, a specialist in academic editing, serves students, universities, and academics. Our commitment to academic editing excellence is the foundation of every aspect of our business.
Our academic editors are both academics and have been specially trained to be academic editors. Our editors have combined edited more academic documents than any other editing firm in Australia.
We have edited many postgraduate theses, journal articles, and conference papers. Some of our editors have been in the industry for over 30 years.
Capstone Editing was the first Australian and New Zealand editing company to partner with an after-pay provider in January 2019. This partnership has made professional editing more affordable and accessible for all clients, especially postgraduate students. We look forward to working with Payright & Humm to help our clients reach their career and educational goals.
Must Read: Top Nursing Adaptation Course In Germany In 2022
The Capstone Editing Textbook grant provides A$3,000 per year to one undergraduate student to help cover the cost of textbooks during their degree. One $1,000 gift voucher per year will be awarded to the successful recipient.
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Application Deadline – Applications are accepted from March 2020 through January 2021.
- Organization Capstone Editing Company
- Department NA
- Award: A$3,000
- Access Mode Online
- One of the Awards
- Nationality – Domestic or International Students
- This award can be taken in Australia or New Zealand
International Grant Eligibility
- Eligible Country: All nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Subjects: Sponsorship will be granted in any subject offered at the university
- Proper Criteria: To qualify, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- To be eligible for the grant, you must be enrolled in an undergraduate program at an Australian or New Zealand University.
- It is possible to study internally or externally.
- International students and domestic students can both apply.
- This grant is only available to full-time students. Part-time students are not eligible for the funding unless they can show carer commitments and a medical condition that prevents them from attending full-time.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION
- How to Apply For The Capstone Editing Textbook International Grant: Applicants must complete an undergraduate program. After that, they can submit the online Application Form.
- Supporting documents: Applicants must upload all required supporting documents within their application form.
- Admission Requirements: To be admitted, applicants must possess high school diplomas.
- Language Requirement: Students must demonstrate that they can speak and write English fluently.
Before applying for this scholarship, please check your eligibility against these criteria:
- You must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree at an Australian or New Zealand university to be eligible to be awarded the grant.
- You can be studying internally or externally.
- You can be a domestic or international student.
- The grant is primarily for full-time students. If you are studying part-time, you are only eligible to apply if you can demonstrate carer commitments or a medical condition that prohibit you from studying full time.
- You must be a full-time student for the duration of the grant. You will receive one $1,000 gift voucher per year for three years, so long as you are studying full-time during those years (you are still eligible if you become a postgraduate student during that time).
- You cannot apply if you are an employee or contractor of Capstone Editing (or a family member of an employee or contractor).