Do you want to complete your higher schooling within Australia? Good News for you, the Queensland University of Technology is giving an award of the Creative Industries International Scholarship, 2020.
Creative Industries International Scholarship was designed to aid students taking on full-time undergraduate and postgraduate study during the academic period 2020-21.
The Queensland University of Technology is an institution of research that offers undergraduate and master’s courses that provide a range of hands-on knowledge in core capabilities and exciting topics to students of all ages.
About Queensland University of Technology
Queensland University of Technology (QUT) is a research-based public university situated in the coastal city of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. QUT is situated on two campuses located in the Brisbane area, namely Gardens Point and Kelvin Grove.
The current university form was established in and was established when it was found that the Queensland Institute of Technology (QIT) was turned into an institution of higher learning under the Queensland University of Technology Act 1988 which resulted in the Queensland University of Technology beginning its activities in January.
In 1990 Brisbane College of Advanced Education Brisbane College of Advanced Education was merged into QUT.
For 2020 QUT boasts 52,672 students in the program (composed of 39,156 undergraduates as well as 10,390 postgraduates and 661 non-award-winning students). It employs 5,049 full-time equivalents (FTE) employees with a total income of $1.054 billion and an overall expenditure of $1.028 billion.
QUT was a part of the Australian Technology Network of universities. However, it resigned its membership on the 28th of September, 2018.
Why is this why at the Queensland University of Technology?
The faculty at this University encourages independent and creative thinking among students. Studying their students will also allow you more time to experience the advantages of studying within Australia.
The University will cover the following costs:
- A scholarship to pay 25 percent of your tuition for the initial two terms (one calendar year) of studies at QUT. Your entry score determines the scholarship.
- A scholarship covers 25 percent of the tuition costs during the academic year at QUT, subject to the academic requirements.
- Class Niveau: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Deadline for applications Deadline: 2020
- University University of Queensland: Queensland University of Technology
- Department NA
- Award 25% of the tuition costs
- Access Mode Online
- The number of awards NA
- Nation: International
- Australia uses the award
Creative Industries International Scholarship Eligibility 2022
- Countries that are eligible Students from abroad can apply for this award.
- Acceptable Courses or Subjects This undergraduate and postgraduate program will be recognized in the fields of communication, creativity, and design.
- Acceptable Criteria To be eligible, applicants must satisfy all of the requirements listed below:
- A qualifying course was completed with the academic results required
- You must meet all English language requirements to enter the requirements for the degree needed for entry into the degree. If you’ve completed a QUT pathway course to complete QUT English requirements for the language, you could be eligible to apply for this program once you begin your degree program.
- Apply for and be accepted to one of the courses that Our Creative Industries Faculty offer: Bachelor of Communication Bachelor of Creative Industries, Bachelor of Design, Master of Design (Honours) (Architectural Studies), Advanced Standing Entry Bachelor of Design (Honours) International Master of Fine Arts Master of Architecture, and the Master in Digital Communication
Procedural for APPLICATION
- What you need to do to apply for the Creative Industries International Scholarship, 2020:You don’t need to apply for the grant separately. Enrolling yourself in any graduate or undergraduate course at the institution is only necessary. If you meet the criteria for eligibility, the University will inform you that you know the scholarship details.
- Additional Documents to Support: Certified duplicates of awards certificates, transcripts from academic studies, passports, and language proficiency proof.
- Entry Requirements for Admission: You must have a minimum GPA (GPA) of 5.5 on a scale of 7 points for QUT during your time at QUT.
- Language Requirements: The applicants whose native language isn’t English should prove the English quality of their English by taking the TOEFL or IELTS tests.