Lynn University is proudly offering two International Lynn University Conservatory of Music awards for both domestic and international students who are going to study in the United States.
This is a need-based aid available to all deserving candidates who wish to start an undergraduate or graduate degree coursework for the session 2020/21. Students from all around the world have a great chance to get admission with a full-tuition at Lynn University.
Founded in 1992 as the music division of the Harid Conservatory, the Conservatory of Music became part of Lynn University in January 1999. Lynn offers more than 45 undergraduate degrees and 14 graduate degrees through its six colleges.
About Lynn University
Lynn University is an independent college located within Boca Raton, Florida, with more than 3400 students from more than 100 nations. U.S. News & World Report has recognized Lynn for its excellence. Has awarded Lynn for its creativity, international students, and value. The Lynn’s NCAA Division II Fighting Knights have been awarded 25 national championships,
The Conservatory of Music features an internationally renowned faculty of musicians, and its internationally acknowledged Institute for Achievement and Learning helps students with learning disabilities.
School’s Dialogues curriculum and the award-winning iPad program help Lynn graduates attain the ability to think critically and gain a global perspective to maximize their potential in a constantly changing world.
Lynn’s programs and people are recognized worldwide for their innovativeness, dedication, and determination to create a better world.
Lynn’s goal is to provide the most innovative, global, and individualized education that helps students fully realize their potential.
The cabinet is responsible for the university’s strategic plan and every aspect of administration, including admissions, academic student life, and day-to-day operations.
More Information International Lynn University Conservatory of Music
The Lynn Conservatory for music‘s high level of musical education is welcome to a world-class artist faculty, is a source of highly talented and enthusiastic students, and produces highly acclaimed performances.
It was established more than 25 years ago in 1995, and Lynn Conservatory was founded over 25 years ago. Lynn Conservatory is one of the most prestigious conservatories in an academic environment. It allows a prestigious group of talented musicians from all over the globe to study for the Bachelor of Music, Master of Music, or professional Performance Certificate. The small size of our classes and various performances are complemented by the practical skills needed for career preparation.
Alongside The Keith C. and Elaine Johnson Wold Performing Arts Center, Amarnick-Goldstein Concert Hall, and the Snyder Sanctuary, students and the public enjoy performances with The Lynn Philharmonia, master classes recitals, competitions, recitals along with community programs.
Why at Lynn University
While studying at this university, students will learn from teacher-scholars who provide excellent classroom experience and also produce some of the most important skills in the field of music.
APPLY: The Capstone Editing Textbook International Grant 2022
The successful students will receive the full-tuition fees during the study period of time at Lynn University.
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Graduate
- Application Deadline: March 1st 2020
- University: Lynn University
- Department: Conservatory of Music
- Award: Full-tuition
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: Domestic & International
- The award can be taken in the United States
International Lynn University Conservatory of Music Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any undergraduate, graduate degree program.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a previous year degree or high school certificates with a good academic record.
- How to Apply for the International Lynn University Conservatory of Music: To apply for this award, applicants need to take admission at the college. After being enrolled, applicants will complete the FAFSA or conservatory international student housing application and send it via email [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: If you are an International Student (F1 Visa), you are required to complete the International
- Student Application for Housing Financial Assistance and provide additional supporting
- documents as listed below.
- Submit signed copies of tax returns for the most recent tax year (if available in your
- country) for a student, spouse/partner (if applicable) and parents/step-parents OR Submit wages-earned statements for student, spouse/partner (if applicable) and Parents/step-parents
- Submit all bank and financial statements for accounts and investments held by the student,
- Spouse/partner (if applicable) and parents/step-parents, as reported on the International
- If you have a sponsor, submit a letter from the sponsor stating the total estimated support to be provided for the 2020-21 school year.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must meet all entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English, as most of the programs are taught entirely in English.