There are numerous graduate scholarships at Jesus College and Cambridge University. Prospects looking for money possibilities as international students to seek their postgraduate degrees in the UK are to keep in mind that there is a call for applications for postgraduate positioning at Jesus college at Cambridge university. The scholarships are for UK, EU residents, and international students that wish to b begin their postgrad studies at Cambridge University.
Jesus College is an old Cambridge university founded between 1496 and 1516 on the site of the 12th-century Benedictine nunnery of St Mary and St Radegund.
Jesus College Cambridge
Jesus university is just one of the major colleges at the University of Cambridge. It is known as Jesus colleges due to its chapel, which is called Jesus chapel. It is among the most renowned colleges and has a lengthy list of illustrious alumni.
Where Can The Scholarship Be Taken
The scholarship is only tenable at Jesus College in Cambridge University.
APPLY NOW: University of Strathclyde Performance Sport Scholarship 2022
What Is The Application Deadline
All applications must be sent before the 24th of March 2020.
The course has to be absorbed in English; therefore, the application form must be filled out in English, and transcripts that are not in English must be equated to English
Who Is Eligible To Apply
The international graduate scholarship at Jesus College in Cambridge University requires that all applicants adhere to requirements before being considered for the scholarship.
- Prospects can originate from the UK, EU, and any other overseas nation.
- The scholarship is not available for all courses. A candidate must be seeking to pursue their master’s or Ph.D. program in any one of the acceptable programs. The appropriate checklist obviously or topics include; Humanities or Social sciences, History or Historical research (for masters program).
- Acceptable training courses for a Ph.D. program include; Physical science, Engineering, or mathematics.
- All candidates should first have applied for a location for a master’s or Ph.D. program at Cambridge University, UK, before the deadline and should have obtained a deal of admission in their preferred program before applying for the international graduate scholarship.
How To Apply For The Scholarship
Before looking for the scholarship, an interested prospect should have obtained admission into Cambridge University for a master’s or Ph.D. program.
There are three sorts of scholarship honors readily available. The three scholarships offered are;
- The Albert Goh and Elizabeth Coupe scholarship.
- The Embiricos Trust scholarship.
- The Gurnee Hart Scholarship.
To get the awards, prospects are required to.
- Complete an application that can be examined through the Cambridge University site.
- Submit the application form with a CV and main transcripts and rent out academic references. All documents should be sent by e-mail to the address below.
You can apply here.
For a prospect to apply to Cambridge University for admission into a master’s or Ph.D. program, they must have the complying with;
- An undergraduate degree for a masters program.
- A masters degree for a PhD program.
For prospects who do not have English as their first language, there must be a verifiable English language proficiency which must be examined using TOEFL or IELTS examinations.
Benefits Of The Scholarship
Besides the premium quality of education and learning that Cambridge University affords a candidate and the network of terrific minds and also great exposure given each compelling prospect, other benefits feature the scholarship; they include adhering to advantages arranged according to the specific scholarship site all don’t offer the same number of advantages.
- The Albert Goh & Elizabeth Croups scholarship offers a monetary award of up to 4,000 extra pounds for a master’s program.
- The Gurnee Hart scholarship pays its recipient 8,000 extra pounds for a master’s program.
- The Embiricos Depend on scholarship offers a financial incentive of approximately 13,000 extra pounds for a Ph.D. program.
The international graduate scholarship at Jesus college gives financial support to postgraduate students of the UK and international students to fund their education and learning.