Northeastern University-London (formerly New College of the Humanities) is an English university. A. C. Grayling was the first Master to establish it as a private college. The college grants both undergraduate and taught Master’s degree programs. NCH owns it. Northeastern Ltd. This subsidiary of Northeastern University, an American private research university, acquired the college in February 2019.
In February 2020, NCH. Northeastern Ltd. was granted its teaching degree-awarding powers. In August 2020, the college was made publicly funded. The college is a leader in humanities, social science, and Master’s degree programs at the intersection between technology and humanities. After approval from the Office for Students, it was renamed “Northeastern University-London” in July 2022.
The college offers tuition in 56 undergraduate programs, including primary and minor options for Art History, Creative Writing and Data Science, Economics and History, Law, Philosophy and Politics, International Relations and Psychology, and a single honors Law LiLB and Philosophy, Polis and Economics BA.
It also offers courses in applied ethics, critical reasoning, and science literacy. Its science literacy course has instructors Richard Dawkins, Steven Pinker, and Daniel C Dennett, who lecture on evolution. You can also earn Master’s degrees: MSc in Artificial Intelligence With a Human Face, MScDigital Politics & Sustainability, and MA in Philosophy & Artificial Intelligence.
About International Scholarships at New College of the Humanities UK 2023
Students who demonstrate outstanding academic achievement and potential are eligible for scholarships for international students and home students at New College of the Humanities 2022-23.
The New College of the Humanities officially announced the upcoming class scholarships. It is a top institution in the world. The New College of the Humanities was established in 2010. It currently operates in the United Kingdom.
These are one of the schools that offer full scholarships to international students each year to welcome students to its campus. Scholarships for International and Home Students 2022-23 will provide new opportunities for select students and help them access advanced learning in postgraduate programs.
Students can apply for the PS500 scholarship by using it in any undergraduate or graduate program at the New College of the Humanities. The scholarship is valid for a year.
A. C. Grayling founded the New College of the Humanities in London as a private college. Grayling was also the college’s first Master. “A top-ranked college in the heart of London” is the college’s mission statement.
APPLY NOW: Coventry University Reinforcement Learning Scholarship 2022
After Reading Week, a student will be awarded a scholarship award. This is a £500 transfer payment from the bank in GBP. To receive the award, students must complete enrollment, continue their education through Reading Week and pay any outstanding fees. Only the first year of study is eligible for the £500 scholarship.
International Scholarships at New College of the Humanities Eligibility
- All Nationalities Eligible Countries
- Eligible Subjects and Courses: Students can apply for the New College of the Humanities’ undergraduate or postgraduate programs.
- Eligibility Criteria NCH offers several prestigious scholarships to students with exceptional academic achievements and potential.
- Degree Level: New College of the Humanities UK Scholarships are available for International and Home Students 2022 to study at Undergraduate and Postgraduate levels at New College of the Humanities.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate exceptional academic achievement and potential.
How To Apply For The International Scholarships at New College of the Humanities
- How to Apply: Students can apply online for international student scholarships HERE. All eligible students will be considered. Scholarships are not available for separate applications.
- Documents to Support: Students must submit the following documents for universities:
- Personal statement that addresses:
- Why choose the course that interests you?
- What are your interests, and how do they relate to your subject matter. It might be helpful to add books you have read and ideas you would like to explore.
- Why is NCH the best place for study?
- What are your career plans and goals?
- Refer to
- Admission requirements: Candidates must meet the entry requirements of the university’s undergraduate and postgraduate programs to which they apply.
- Language requirement
- IELTS – Level 6.5