The UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is thrilled to announce the UCD MSc Marketing and Retail Innovation Scholarships. The scholarship is only available to Irish and other EU and non-EU candidates for the academic year 2020-2021.
The program helps motivate students by offering them the opportunity to win two scholarships that pay 50% of the cost of tuition for this Master’s degree in marketing and retail innovation program.
Established in 1908, it was established in 1908, UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is the most prestigious business school and research center. It provides top-quality training at both the undergraduate and graduate levels to all pupils.
About UCD Michael Smurfit’s Business Graduate School
In 1964, UCD was among the first European universities to provide the Master of Business Administration (MBA). In 1991 UCD’s Graduate School of Business moved to the campus designated for it at Blackrock.
The school was founded on the extraordinary leadership gift of Dr . Michael WJ Smurfit. His generosity, along with our patrons, supporters, alumni, and sponsors, has allowed us to remain among the best European business schools.
The UCD Smurfit School’s achievements can be attributable to our unwavering dedication to excellence. We are ranked globally and are awarded an enviable triple accreditation of UCD Smurfit School’s US, European, and UK accreditation organizations.
One of the pillars of our status for being one of the top schools of business is the excellence and knowledge of our faculty. In the UCD Smurfit School, we employ top academics from around the globe to create a varied and exciting research and teaching environment.
We offer the most diverse combination of students, people, faculty, staff, and professionals to stimulate your imagination and spur your creativity in the best possible way.
Why choose to study at the UCD Michael Smurfit’s Business Graduate School?
The school helps students develop expertise and skills through degrees that can aid their career advancement.
The program covers a portion of the cost of tuition for the MSc marketing and the Retail Innovative program during the academic year 2020/2021.
- Course Level: MSc
- Application Deadline: June 15, 2020
- University or the Organization: UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School
- Department NA
- Award 50% Tuition Fees
- Access Mode Access Mode: Online
- The number of awards 2
- Nationality International
- The award may be used in Ireland
Apply Now: VLIR-UOS International Scholarships in Belgium 2022
UCD MSc in Marketing And Retail Innovation Scholarships.
- The countries that are eligible Candidates from Ireland and other EU and non-EU nations are eligible to apply for this possibility.
- Acceptable Courses or Subjects The studentships are given to study the MSc Marketing and Retail Innovation.
- Acceptable Criteria To be considered suitable, applicants must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Have an undergraduate degree from Irish First-class Honours (Hons 1.1), Irish second-class honors Grade one (Hons 2.1), or an international equivalent.
- How to be considered for UCD MSc Marketing and Retail Innovation Scholarships: To apply for this opportunity, applicants must complete an application for this Master’s degree in Marketing and Retail Innovation. There is no separate application procedure for this scholarship. Applicants who are offered a complete and unconditional offer will automatically be considered.
- Documents to Support: Applicants must have a unique curriculum resume/vitae, academic transcripts, certificates, and well-written questions in the application to the course. The main thing to remember is that the answers should be two in number and comprise three hundred words per.
- Admission requirements for admittance applicants must meet the admission prerequisites of the program they are interested in.
- Language Requirements: Applicants whose native language isn’t English must provide valid (TOEFL) (or (IELTS) results before their application is accepted. It is an overall score of IELTS score of at least 7.0 or TOEFL 100 / 120 (or equivalent scores on the test).