The University of Law Scholarship for International Students covers the tuition costs for all non-EEA and non-UK students who have achieved the highest grades, finishing their degree in 2020-21.
The award is intended to help students from abroad with high academic achievements who wish to further their educational opportunities within the UK.
The University of Law was formerly known as The College of Law, and it offers law degrees, legal education, and continuing professional development programs for British solicitors and barristers.
About The University of Law
The University of Law (founded in 1962 under the name The College of Law of England and Wales) is a not-for-profit private university located in the United Kingdom, providing law degrees, legal specialist training along with continuing professional education programs for British solicitors and barristers; it is the UK’s most prominent law school. Its roots go back to the year 1876.
The College of Law was established by its royal charter as a charitable organization in 1975. However, in 2012, before conferring the status of the university, the education, and training division was dissected and became a Private Limited Company. The name was changed to The College of Law Limited and The University of Law Limited. It was given degree-granting power in 2006, and in 2012 it changed its name to The University of Law (ULaw) as it became the first education institution to be granted the status of a university.
It was a charitable division that was in existence until the royal charter changed its name to The Legal Education Foundation. After granting university status and transforming into The University of Law in 2012, The College of Law Limited was purchased from Montagu Private Equity. Montagu sold the company to its current owner, the Dutch-based firm Global University Systems three years later.
It has 9 campuses across the UK in Birmingham, Bristol, Chester, Guildford, Leeds, London (Bloomsbury and Moorgate), Manchester, Nottingham, and Sheffield, and an international branch located in Hong Kong.
Why should you attend?
At what point should you attend the University of Law? It is the best choice for your career’s future because this university focuses on your professional growth. Through all their programs and support, they function as a whole to assist you in reaching your goals.
- Niveau of Course: undergraduate graduate
- Date of Application: Open
- University or The University of Law or“The University of Law
- Department NA
- Prizes: Depend on the course
- Access Mode Online
- Award Number: Not known
- Nation: International
- Anyone in the United Kingdom may use the award
The University of Law Scholarship for International Students Eligibility
- The countries eligible for this program are The application for this course are currently open to international applicants.
- Acceptable Subjects or Courses Subjects: Any topic you would like to learn at the university
- Acceptable Criteria All nonapplicants from the UK or non-EEA candidates will be eligible for an annual non-payable bursary.
- How to apply to the University of Law Scholarship for International Students: Participants must fill out the following forms for the application procedure:
- The applicants must be admitted to the university to qualify for this award program.
- There is no separate application process for you to make an application for this award. If you’re eligible for the bursary, you will be informed of your eligibility in the offer letter.
- Additional Documents to Support: All applicants must include the necessary application documents, including the student visa or Green Card holders (permanent residents) status and a copy of a valid passport and graduation certificate or transcript.
- Application requirements to be eligible for the award, candidates must provide their prior studies certificates.
- Language Requirements: All applicants must have a good understanding of English.
The University of Law will award students with grants to help by covering tuition fees based on the course of study. The amount awarded will be based on the program that students are studying.