The University of New South Wales eagerly awaits applications from exceptional students to be considered for the University of New South Wales’ Global University Award in Australia.
The bursary will help international students to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate coursework in a degree program at UNSW.
It was established in 1949. University of New South Wales is one of the top universities in Australia and is an affiliate of the Australian Group of Eight. It offers a range of degrees for students.
What’s the purpose of why at the University of New South Wales? UNSW is where students are encouraged to be discerning and consider their place in the world. Students can get the best possible experience and the necessary skills to excel in the field they choose to pursue.
Value and Duration
Offer 1: $5,000 for one year
Offer 2: Ten thousand dollars for one year
Payment is due towards tuition fees within the second term of the first year of their studies. The recipients of the Scholarship could also be offered these benefits:
- Invite for UNSW networking events
- Invitation to join the Award Ceremony
The University of New South Wales will offer a year award varying from $5,000 to $10,000.
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework program
- The deadline for applications is 31 July 2020
- “University”: University of New South Wales
- Department NA
- Award up to $10,000
- Access Mode Online
- Award Number NA
- The Nationality: International
- Anyone in Australia may give the award.
The UNSW Australia’s Global University Award in Australia Eligibility
- Eligible countries The applications are available to anyone in the world.
- Acceptable Courses or Subjects The sponsorship will be granted for undergraduate and postgraduate courses of study in any discipline offered by the university.
- Acceptable Guidelines: To be eligible, applicants must meet the criteria listed below:
- Take on the role of an international student.
- Begin full-time studies on campus in a UNSW Postgraduate or Undergraduate program (excluding PG online and UNSW Canberra)
- I have received an invitation to be admitted to an eligible program during term 2 of 2020.
- Admissions offers must include at least one or more of these:
- Letter of Intent (unconditional)
- Undergraduate or postgraduate conditional English package offer (UEEC) students must be registered in the UNSW Institute of Languages. UNSW Institute of Languages and be able to complete the program before Term 2 of 2020.
- Students who begin the course at UNSW in the first term of 2022.
- Open to students who want to study online in a course that is usually available on campus
- This scholarship is not transferable.
- Admissions are only granted to at least one of the following categories:
- Diploma, Postgraduate, or Undergraduate Certificate of Acceptance (unconditional)
- Postgraduate Conditional English Package Offer (UEEC) Students must be enrolled at the UNSW Institute of Languages and have completed the course before beginning.
- Notification: Students who have completed the UNSW Global Diploma program before beginning an undergraduate degree are not qualified to receive this award.
Procedural for APPLICATION
- How to apply to the UNSW’s Global University Award in Australia: There is no application necessary to submit this application. Candidates will automatically be selected for the award when they apply the process of applying for acceptance to an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program offered by the university.
- Additional Documents to Support: The need for supporting documents is not required. Perhaps at the time of the application, applicants will be required to provide copies.
- Admission requirements for admission to the postgraduate or undergraduate degree students must satisfy the admission prerequisites of The UNSW.
- Language RequirementIf you’re applying for UNSW, You will have to be able to meet UNSW’s English language requirements.