The University of Strathclyde encourages students to be outstanding by offering the Covid-19 International Scholarships of Hardship. The grant is given to candidates from the UK, EU, EEA, UK and Islands, and RUK.
The grant opportunity is open to any eligible student who intends to pursue an undergraduate, postgraduate taught degree or research program at the institution.
It was established in 1796. The University of Strathclyde is a top international university. It has four faculties, which are classified by subject and academic areas.
Why should you choose why the University of Strathclyde? The school allows students to apply various knowledge and skills they’ve acquired outside of the classroom and help them achieve their career goals. Students can have the most excellent chance of success as they complete their master’s degree within the University.
About the University of Strathclyde
The University of Strathclyde is a research-based public university in Glasgow, Scotland. It was founded in 1796 under the name of The Andersonian Institute. Glasgow’s second oldest university was granted its official royal charter in 1964. It was the first technology-based university located in the United Kingdom. The name comes from the historical kingdom of Strathclyde. Scotland’s third largest university is the number of students and staff coming from more than 100 nations.
The university was awarded the title of University of the Year in 2012 by Times Higher Education. It was awarded the same award in 2019, making it the first university to win this honor twice. The annual earnings of the university for 2019 to 2020 were PS334.8 million, of which PS81.2 million came from contracts and research grants, with a budget of PS298.8 million.
Around 15,000 undergraduates, of which a majority are mature students who begin their studies after gaining work experience. Nearly 16% are international students from more than 100 nations worldwide. About 7,000 students are taking part in graduate studies in Strathclyde. Around 45,000 students study part-time at the university throughout the year, either during the evenings or on weekends, or via distance education. There is also an alumni base that is over 100,000 and increasing.
APPLY: University of Law Scholarship for International Students 2022
The University of Strathclyde will provide living expenses to the most successful students.
- Class Stage: Undergraduate and taught and Postgraduate and Research
- Date for Application 30 September 2020
- “University”: University of Strathclyde
- Department NA
- Award Cost of living
- Access Mode: Online
- Award Number NA
- Nationality Students from both countries.
- Anyone in the UK may give the award
Covid-19 hardship International Awards Eligibility
- Countries that are eligible The application process is open to all countries.
- Acceptable Subjects or Courses The scholarship will be granted for undergraduate or taught postgraduate and research in any subject offered by the University.
- Acceptable Guidelines: To be considered eligible, applicants must meet the requirements listed below:
- Are facing financial difficulties or are anticipating financial hardship due to the Covid-19 pandemic currently in progress; and
- Other funds aren’t available to meet their requirements or are not sufficient to meet their needs or
- An award can be used to meet the requirements of a person with special needs.
Procedural for APPLICATION
- How to Apply for the Covid-19 Hardship International Scholarships: Interested applicants can complete a Financial Support Funds application and return it along with the following documents to financial [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: 1-month bank statement, confirmation of any financial aid like a scholarship, statutory funds, or salary, if it is not listed on your bank statement. You could be asked for certified copies of your certificates and your results, a copy of your Passport, a copy of the Sponsor letter/Award, and copies of other documents.
- Admission requirements: Claimants are recommended to have a degree certificate from their previous institution in the subject area of study.
- Language Requirements: If the native language of the candidate is not English, the candidate has to prove their English proficiency through the TOEFL or IELTS tests.