The Fresh Prints LLC is delighted to present the Grand Plan Scholarship award. The fresh prints scholarship is open to students in college who are legal residents of the United States.
Fresh prints scholarship would like to help those who have played a major role in our success by helping make life easier for students. Therefore, we’re giving one student $1,000 to invest in creating a company, buying books, paying tuition, or whatever else is associated with their education. In this post, we’ll discuss the fresh prints scholarship in detail.
About Fresh Prints
Fresh Prints is a group comprising 60 full-time semi-adults and over 300 college students who create customized apparel (think T-shirts, sweaters, etc.) at various schools across the United States. Students are all “Campus Managers” who run the company on their campuses. Students founded Fresh Prints. They’ve built the company on believing in and empowering college students and not profiting from their talents!
The campus manager helps bring in new students and increase the number of students enrolled in university and college programs. The job involves working with campus administrators, advisors, and marketing personnel to plan recruitment events and student activities and create business and marketing strategies.
Campus managers are accountable for establishing, promoting, and maintaining an academically rigorous culture shared by all stakeholders to improve student performance.
Your success determines your paycheck. Managers receive 7 percent of every order they manage; the typical salary for managers is $5,000 per year. Managers at certain schools earn up to $18,000 per year.
What can the Fresh Prints business do?
Custom Apparel – Fresh prints screen printing embroidery, and more. Fresh Prints provides customized apparel and promotional items to student groups, Greek Organizations, University Administrations, Intramural Teams, and individuals with local sales managers, as well as a thriving network of contacts.
What do campus managers do at Fresh prints?
Job Description: Create your own business of custom-designed apparel using Fresh Prints. Create your schedule of work. 10- 12 hours per week.
What are the average amount of campus and university tees managers earn?
What is the most lucrative work in University Tees? The campus manager is among the top paid jobs for University Tees at $29,000 annually.
Apply Now: Mainor Wirth Injury Lawyers Scholarship 2022
- University or Organization: Fresh Prints LLC
- Department: NA
- Niveau of Course Level: College
- Award: $1000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: US Citizen
- Application Deadline: August 31st.
- The prize is used within the United States.
Eligibility For Fresh Print Scholarship
- Selected Countries The application process is available in the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia. District of Columbia
- Acceptable Subjects or Courses The fund will grant studies in college in any subject.
- Acceptable Criteria, The applicant, must verify all of the guidelines:
- Students must be undergraduate students.
- It is required to attend a college or university. four-year college
- This is not the case for fresh prints.
- You must be a full-time student.
Benefits For Fresh Prints Scholarship
Fresh Prints provides a $1000 prize to a student applying to start a business buying books, providing tuition, or any other expenses associated with the course.
We want to know about your #lifegoals in about 300 words!
How to Apply For Fresh Prints Scholarship
There are two ways to apply for the program as the following:
- Enter the program during the award period online by visiting the entry form on the following website at freshprints.com/scholarship6.
- To enter via mail-in way of entry instead of the online process and receive one entry in the contest- handwrite your first and last name, street address, city, state, zip, daytime telephone number including area codes, email address, and date of birth on a plain 3″ x 5″ piece of paper, and mail entry in a properly stamped #10 envelope to- THE GRAND PLAN PROMOTION 2018, Fresh Prints, LLC, 27 West 20th St., Suite #405, New York, NY 10011.