Students can use the Nitro College scholarship to help with tuition costs. Nitro College provides a monthly scholarship to students and parents of students at any American university.
The Nitro scholarship is a great way to help pay college costs. If your question is; Is the nitro scholarship legit? Continue reading to find out the answer.
What is Nitro scholarship
The Nitro Scholarship program provides financial assistance to students who take their high school education online. Students who take courses online to earn academic honors and scholarships are eligible for the Nitro Scholarship program.
You can receive $2,000 scholarships every month for enrolled students at an accredited school. You will find testimonials from lenders who offer Nitro student loans and details about financial aid and scholarships.
Types Of Nitro Scholarship
Before we know whether nitro scholarship legit. Let’s know the types of scholarship are available on Nitro:
1. $1,000 1 Minute Scholarship by Nitro
The Nitro $1,000 1 Minute Scholarship Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
- Is the parent/legal guardian for a child enrolled at an accredited college or university within the United States?
- A student enrolled at an accredited college or university in the United States.
- Is a student’s parent/legal guardian at a high school in the United States?
- A student enrolled in High School as a senior in the United States.
- You are a student, parent/legal guardian, or a graduate of an accredited undergraduate college/university (a “School”), and you currently owe a parental loan or student loan to cover the child’s education costs at such School (“Entrant”).
2. The $2,000 Nitro Scholarship
The $2,000 Nitro Scholarship Sweepstakes can only be entered by legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 17 years old at the time of entry and who fulfill one (1) of five (5) eligibility requirements:
- A parent with a student in an accredited college in the United States.
- A student currently enrolled at an accredited college or university within the United States.
- A parent with a current high school senior living in the United States.
- A student currently enrolled in high school as a senior living in the United States.
- A parent or student whose child graduated from an accredited undergraduate college (a “School”) and who is currently repaying a student loan or parent loan to cover their/child’s education costs at such School (“Entrant”).
Nitro scholarship Requirement
Before we know whether nitro scholarship legit. Let’s know Nitro scholarship requirements
- Minimum 17 years old
- You must be a legal resident of the United States
- Applicants must also meet any one of the five eligibility requirements.
- If you are a parent of a student at an accredited U.S. college or university,
- Are you currently enrolled in a U.S. university or college?
- Are you a parent of a high school senior in the U.S?
- You must be a senior high school student in a U.S. school.
- “Student or parent of a child who has just graduated from an accredited undergraduate college and is paying back a parent or student loan to cover his/her/her/its educational expenses at such school.”
Nitro scholarship winners
|November 30, 2020||Jennifer Keizer|
|December 31, 2020||Kevin Koester|
|February 28, 2021||Avery Trowbridge|
|March 31, 2021||Ashley Pope|
|April 30, 2021||Kelly Wilkerson|
|May 31, 2021||Barbara Naranjo|
|June 30, 2021||Madison Banks|
|July 31, 2021||Catherine Moser|
|August 31, 2021||Krista Birutis|
|September 30, 2021||Rebekka Coggins|
|October 31, 2021||Nadia Bray|
Is nitro scholarship legit?
You will be awarded a scholarship if you apply for the nitro scholarship. No matter how hard you try, there will never be a perfect scholarship.
You will need to fill out many applications. Nitro scholarship websites are legit and won’t take up too much of your time. So is Nitro college scholarship legit the answer is Yes.
Students who want to pay for college with money can apply for the Nitro scholarship.
Nitro Scholarships offers students $2000 scholarships.
To be eligible for the Nitro scholarship, you must meet many requirements. The nitro scholarship winners receive $2,000 and the opportunity to pursue their dreams.
Contact nitro scholarship at [email protected]
Please comment below if you have any questions regarding the nitro scholarship.