Do you want to have extra funds for your education? This ” Sprak Design Program for Medical Excellence” will help you achieve your goals.
Sprak Design Program for Medical Excellence program was established to assist undergraduate and graduate students interested in pursuing a career in design in Australia, Canada, and the USA.
This program is worth joining. This program will help you develop your skills in graphic design, which can be helpful for your career.
About Sprak Design
Sprak Design is a company that specializes in graphic design for the healthcare and medical sectors. Our MEDICAL BROCHURE DESIGN has been a pioneering concept for many prominent hospitals and pharmaceutical companies.
We have many years of experience serving the healthcare and medical sector, so we created this scholarship program to help students who want to enter this field.
Many students want to study in this field but cannot afford it due to financial limitations. Sprak Design offers a scholarship program to support medical excellence that can assist students in Australia, Canada, and the USA.
Healthcare and medical professionals are highly respected because they help save lives and prevent people from developing critical illnesses. Counselors, doctors, and nurses are essential in improving people’s health and promoting well-being. You will need to be able to serve humanity and have specialized education in medicine to succeed in this field.
Sprak Design offers financial assistance to undergraduate and graduate students. The $1000 prize will be awarded to the winner of this program.
- Course Level Undergraduate, Graduate
- Deadline May 15th, 2020
- Organization or University: Sprak Design
- Department NA
- Award: $1000
- Access Mode: online
- No Awards: 1.
- Nationality Citizens of USA, Canada, and Australia
- You can apply for the grant in the United States
Sprak Design Program for Medical Excellence Eligibility
- Eligible Country: Candidates can apply from the USA and Canada.
- Acceptable Subjects: Sponsorship will be granted in the following fields: Medical/Osteopathy/Dental, Veterinarian/Qualifying Specialty Nursing, Counseling/Clinical Psychology, Optometry, or an equivalent field.
- Acceptable Criteria: To become eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- All students enrolled or enrolled as full-time students at an accredited college/university in the US/ Canada.
- Cumulative GPA of at least 3.9
- Students must be legal permanent residents of Canada and the United States.
- All candidates must be at minimum 18 years of age
- All candidates must have graduated from high school, secondary school, or an equivalent.
- You must have completed at least one term in college or university courses after graduation from high school.
- It would be best if you were not a loser.
- It would be best if you were a regular student.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION
- How to Apply for the Sprak Design program for Medical Excellence: Participants need to write a thesis on “Developing and evaluating an innovative educational strategy for Ethics in Undergraduate Medical Education.” And submit it with the required documents via mail to:[email protected]
- Supporting documents: All applicants must submit a current resume, contact information, and thesis. These letters can be submitted separately or together with your application.
- Admission Requirements Candidates must have a valid certificate of study from the previous years to apply for this award.
- Language Requirement All applicants must be proficient in English at the appropriate level.
Terms And Conditions For The Scholarship
- Only residents of the USA, Canada, and Australia can apply.
- Sprak Design may verify the identity of applicants (name, student ID number, and institution) and their course of study.
- Sprak Design will select the scholarship recipients.
- The scholarship comes in the form of a $5000 award each year.
- The recipients agree to allow their photos and details about the award to be published on Sprak Design’s website.
- Sprak Design reserves all rights to modify the rules and regulations of the scholarship program at any moment, except for the dollar amount and before the actual awarding of a recipient.
- The submission deadline for each year is 15 May. Late submissions will not be accepted. 31 May Every Year Results will be announced to individuals awarded the scholarship on our website.
- We do not share or sell student data or work with third parties.
Note:This is to inform all Scholarship Programme participants that they do not allow you to message or call the Whatsapp numbers mentioned on their website. They have a separate team that handles Scholarship program queries. For any questions related to scholarship, drop a note at [email protected].